Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: greater beings???

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks

Question greater beings???

My parents have forced religion down my throught since i've been able to look at them stupidly... but what if their wrong. I still think theirs something out there... What do you think?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you need to decide for yourself.
    I also think you'll have an easier time finding an answer if you get specific about what your question is.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I think you need to decide for yourself.
    I also think you'll have an easier time finding an answer if you get specific about what your question is.
    Well, OBVIOUSLY, since he purposefully misspelled "throat", he means some combination of "Throat" and "Thought" which means that he wants to know how we feel about religion in general, and about cheese...

Sorry, just did that as an example of how I think overanalyzing something is ridiculous.

Apart from my rant, I would have to agree with Arrianna. I'm relatively sure you MEANT for this to be an open thread, but this kinda question CAN lead to flame wars about religion (that weird "creation" thread, where that one guy kept posting random pictures *ugh*)

By your comments, I judge that you are like me: something's out there, but not necessarily GOD.

Any other interpretation leads to conflict within a simple two-sentence statement.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that there is others organisms out there... god said he created the earth in the bible he didn't say how many ....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh great, another religion thread...oh well! To christians, the higher being is god, but you know... greeks thought it was a group of gods, amoung other religions, but in the end, someone or something higher up has to be calling the shots. I call him God.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you refering to god? or aliens in another universe that is smart?? the latter one is possible, while the first one is up to you to choose

speaking of uploading pictures, now that's funny...but hey it's up to you and I hope this thread doesn't go where I think it would

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you're choosing to believe in a religion, you should choose whatever that's comfortable for you and makes the most sense for you. Even if you don't want to believe in a religion, that's fine. It totally depends on how you feel and how you relate to it. Even though I'm a Christian and I totally believe in my God, I won't force it down your throat and force you to believe in it. :] Haha. I hope you find the right path! :]

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a fan of Stargate yes. I do think there are greater beings out there somewhere, but I dont think we'll ever meet them in my lifetime.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast