Thread: The Greatest Conqueror

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

The Greatest Conqueror

What with the Alexander film coming out shortly and all....i was just wondering who most of you think was the greatest conqueror of all time? Keep in mind i know at heart they were all pretty much horrible people but im just talking about war & skill wise. I'd have to say Genghis Khan. I mean wow....talk about tactics. He would take over a town or village of whattever country he was passing through and force them to join his army and just go country to country collecting recruits by force. And he would also have his men set up hundreds of dummies on horses riding into battle as misdirection....when the enemy would focus their attention onto the fake soldiers and attack, the real army would begin storming from an opposite direction. These tactics are just few of many that he used. I would type more but....ah hell i wont lie to you, im starving im going to get some food. Opinions?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Napoleon had similar tactic of getting a massive army just by getting towns to join... Hitler was for world conquest, but didn't really conquer much. It's got hard as the years became more advanced.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Genghis Khan was cool because he only gave two options before going to battle. Either surrender and join him or defend yourselves and all will be killed. I also thought Alexander was pretty smart guy. His conquered so much at a pretty young age.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you think really far back when samuri's were the law and the great leaders of that time counquerd almost all of asia. If you think about it, thats alot of area to be conqured by people who only walked or rid horses. but then afterword Kan came around and did em all in with his mongolian tactics. but thats a different story.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Christ - the master tactition. an unprofessional small army, self sacrificing... conquered most of the world at one point.

The end is important in all things.