Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Final Fantasy

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Final Fantasy 9 appealed to me more than any other FF game. Mostly because there were roots to the earliest of FF games. FF tactics was an awesome game Wobb, don't doubt yourself.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine would be FF8. Because they have human characters, non-human characters dont express reality. FF8 has also nice graphics and exciting story. But FF9 has a better story I guess.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say FFIX. It's not my favorite but it is without peer. Solid storyline, well made fighting system. Great graphics, revolutionary really, like all the other FF in their times. On top of all that it managed to make every single character real even the incidentary ones. I would get mad when even the background characters died. It also managed something only FFVII has done and that is to make you feel the expanse of the world. Only where in FFVII it happens for the few moments after leaving Midgar, in FFIX it is throughout the whole game. There is a complete huge world out there and you are truly insignificant. So far an unsurpassed game.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm glad to see some of you are making good arguments for some other FF games. I will agree with Wobb that Tactics is often overlooked and is a very good game; and Arrianna, I will agree with you except on the storyline point. I mean, I've logged more hours on FFIX than on all other FFs combined, but I can't even remember what the point of the game was! It was fun and looked great, but definitely isn't memorable in the way FFVII is...

But, I don't want to start an FFVII vs. FFIX flame-war here, so I'll leave it at that.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kinda odd why no one mentions FFX.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 11, 2005 at 10:19 AM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, probably because it was so short. I loved the fact that X was the first FF on PS2, and that the graphics were amazing. It was very short, and other FF games are much better than X... hah
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Hmmm, probably because it was so short.
    I don't want to ruine your taste, but VII was way shorter than X.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have you guys seen that hacker, hes everywhere opening new threads, zui is going to be mad really mad,

And the best fantasy after 7, was 9

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast