Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Greatest Final Fantasy

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    man i played it 3 tiomes over because it was soooo good, one right after another....i agree though tactics IS good, and in my opinion, once a good game, always a good game. man, though tactics is making me mad.......

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    FINAL FANTASY VII
    easily

Newbie nitenwarrior may be famous one day nitenwarrior may be famous one day nitenwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

You've got guts. Now pick them up.

Fork me, baby, fork me.

Join the Mac-Panthers!

Mirri and Gerrard were kinda cute, although one was catwoman and the other captain Archer.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    A while a go, I posted the difference between the "Best" and the "Greatest" of something in a given category. In the world of video games, the Greatest is FF7, hands-down. Now, whether it's the best or not is a matter of opinion.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    A while a go, I posted the difference between the "Best" and the "Greatest" of something in a given category. In the world of video games, the Greatest is FF7, hands-down. Now, whether it's the best or not is a matter of opinion.
    A good point you bring, at the time and it still holds very high today FFVII was the best, and out of all the standard RPG's, FFVII is my favorite.

However, if I include every Square game with Final Fantasy in the title, I'm gonna have a tie for the personal favorite game between FFVII and FF Tactics.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitenwarrior

Don't post in dead threads.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5