Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Honor

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Greatest Honor

Back in the dark ages, medievil times, there were knights and squires. A squires greatest honor was to be knighted just like those that they followed. These days we have something similar to that, the military, you gain rank and medals as your progress improves.

Well, what would be the greatest honor you could ever recieve, from any time period? If you were to be rewarded with the one thing, what would it be and how would it be done? But it does have to be something that either has come to past in our world or is in the now.

I myself would very much enjoy the honor of being knighted, with the ceremony and everything, that would give me the goose bumps. But I wouldn't want too many people there, only close friends/family and the higher ups that are rewarding it.

How about the rest of AO, whats your greatest honor?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greatest Honor

take command of a planet in the future
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

How about the rest of AO, whats your greatest honor?

To be awarded my own harem!! *Ahhhhhhhhh*

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    To be awarded my own harem!! *Ahhhhhhhhh*
    now that does sound good
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well i guess to get the victoria cross medal and to be knighted by the queen of my country
    *starts singing the british national anthem with hand on heart*
    *sheds a tear*
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeah and back in the day where striking another countries colors(usually thier national ensign) meant something. our naval ships used to shoot flags(even though it seems highly unstrategic) for fun[but its tradition]. but now days if we launch a harpoon or AARAMS[dont know where i got the name but i learned it somewhere] we are sure to hit them and thier colors too.

my greatest honor..........hm i dont know. i feel very unconfortable telling you what my occupation is because my job is cool like that.

but other than that i guess its being the best man at my best friends wedding.

btw last monday i saw a guy who has a "medal of honor". men like him are really rare these days. to all military[i think they already know] and maybe civilian[you dont have to but its fun anyway] you have to salute anyone who shows up with the "medal of honor" even if you not in uniform or working.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm....like an award or something for being myself and so on. i'm content withalmost anything.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

to me the greatest honor is to be in the military. be someone that was in war to save my country and others from the evil in the world

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast