Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Greatest miyazaki film

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In addition to his Movie work, Miyazaki was also involved with several anime TV series. In addition to directing SOME of the episodes of 'Future Boy Conan', he also directed some of the episodes of the first season of 'Lupin the Third'. The first Lupin the Third move, 'Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro' was Miyazaki's debut in anime movie directing. Miyazaki was also the chief and episode director for the kids anime series 'Sherlock Hound' as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for all the help guys. i actually just purchased "castle in the sky," "kiki's delivery service," my neighbor totoro" and "castle of cagliostro" on amazon. all blind purchases but i figure anything with miyazaki's mark on it is worth the money.

barnabus

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barnabus
    thanks for all the help guys. i actually just purchased "castle in the sky," "kiki's delivery service," my neighbor totoro" and "castle of cagliostro" on amazon. all blind purchases but i figure anything with miyazaki's mark on it is worth the money.
    If they are in a good condition you won't be disappointed.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

the best

Princess Mononoke. There are many out there i have not seen so i cant judge them all but i love princess mononoke so far the best.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Miyazaki definitely RULES and he is one of my favorite artists ever. To pick one of his movies to be called "greatest" would be really hard though... I love Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away...

I think it would have to be between Nausicaa, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke... and Kiki... haha, wow, this isn't working very well ^^

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am looking forward to the delivery of the dvd's. Miyazaki cannot go wrong!

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nausicaa has to be the best one. I saw it on VHS about 7 or so years ago and feel in love with it. I was so happy to hear it came out on DVD that I bought it the first day it was out. I am not trying to bash the other movies. It is just I am a little biased towards Nausicaa.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was extreamly excited when Naussica came out. I had an old hacked up copy that didn't make much sense but I could tell there was potential. Then I read the manga and I found out how badly it had been hacked! It was great to finally get to see the real thing.

Now I just have to go back and read the manga again.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast