Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Greatest Videogame Villians

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Greatest Videogame Villians

1st has to be Sephiroth his ultimate for obviouse reasons style class and natural cold hearted evil self.

2nd Masaji Kato a great war hero turned into a cold hearted soldier after losing the love of his life his superior office in Shangai, Kato attemps to morph into Sussan and bring time back 100 years into the past to rewrite history, return beyond the gates of time.

3rd would have to be Roger Bacon from shadow hearts 1 & 2, he was the man that made a soul pace with the demon of destruction Amon, in an attempted to summon the a god from beyond the heavens a god from another dimension to destroy and recreate the world.

Thats my top three.Jan

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

the best game i think is Super Mario RPG The Legend of the Seven Stars

the best villian is smith
    Last edited by name one; Jul 27, 2005 at 09:06 AM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to be honest, I love the villains from the Metal Gear Games. At least the two I've played (MGS and Sons of Liberty). Liquid, Vamp, Fortune, Boss....the list goes on. Those were the first villains that came to mind when I read the question so I guess they are my favorite.

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

THe greatest villain from a videogame is Sephiroth hands down. No one else. I think Vergil is a worth foe from Devil May Cry 3. Don't forget about the final boss on Ninja Gaiden. Bison was even a great villain you could only beat him with a selected few fighters from Street Fighter II
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2