Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Green Green

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Green Green

Anyone else seen that anime? Its only 12 episodes long but its pretty funny. THe story is pretty simple about a girl and guy that want to be together but fate wont let them. I think its a good funny anime with more nudity than a normal anime is used to and has a lot of sexual references. Also the main characters friend are funny cause all they talk about are girls and boobs.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    this series made me laugh out loud on several occasions...i really enjoyed it

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This rocked man it was so funny, my best bit was i donno what epp maybe 7 or 8 and they were in the sana and they was facing the wall well all the women are behind them naked. Man it was a balst

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My friends thought I was a freak for liking this series! But it was hilarious, oh my... the bear scene.... horrible visions!!! Ugh! O_o;;

Well, I heard they were suppose to release a OVA during the summer, but I didn't see anything on it. The story reminds me of a modern Romeo and Julliet, fate denied the two to be together, but against all odds they fought it till the end... I cried at the end... I dunno, it was sorta sad.... For being a dirty comedy hehe... Definitly one of my favorites!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THat bear scene has to be the worst. Another scen that was funny yet weird was when Yuuskues three friends were stuck in the room and the were starting to fantasize of the girls they wanted to be with.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i found it funny how Wakaba always carried around that cactus...for some reason her 'Rollng Thunder Miracle Attack' makes me laugh

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There was an OVA, there was the promotional one that came out in 2003, it's pointless really cos it was the guys going to the girls school, but i guess they changed that for the series and there is another one.

Go here for info
    Code:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3520

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey SenseiGohan, yea I already saw that one. The one I am talking about had a preview to it for summer release in 2004. It took place after the 12 episode series. Of course, from the preview it was pushing a heavy adult rating that was beyond the level the series actually hit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast