Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Newbie Genroo may be famous one day Genroo may be famous one day Genroo's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings

Where to start...

I'm 20, male, Canadian, going into my first year of college for Computer Programmer Analyst (and to be honest I have no idea what the Analyst part means). At the end of the year I get to decide if I will stay in the program or transfer into a university (college and university are two different things in Canada).

I enjoy studying the art of filmmaking and the Japanese language on my own time. Sadly my favourite genre of music is soundtracks. Some of the various anime's I own and enjoy are Tenchi, Patlabor, Lain, and anything else I have on my trading list on the other board. Since I am going into school, money is going to be scarce so I've decided to focus on manga which should cut costs in half at least. I'm currently collecting Rurouni Kenshin and Maison Ikkoku.

It's interesting to see what information you can scrounge up to describe yourself in an introduction post...

I go to the two major Canadan conventions, CN Anime & Anime North. It's always big fun every year, though I never recognize anyone unless they are cosplaying as Naruto or Full Metal Alchemist. I myself don't have the skills to construct my own costume, so I'm quite satisfied with wearing a Naruto head protector to the cons.

If anyone wants to check out my DVD collection, I have actually found a site where you can post it (though as of right now, none of my movies are up, just TV and Anime). http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?&id=genroo

And as you may guess, my favourite anime character is Temari from Naruto.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings

lol that's alot of info about yourself, well i like Naruto like you my fav characters are Naruto and sasuke, by the way welcome to this peaceful land AO have fun and enjoy your stay, if you want to have a real good time feel free to pm me.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

hi!! welcome!! ^^ pm me if u ever wanna chat ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

*walked away at beginning of speech*
    Too long..............
    *Comes back with 7 Eleven slurpee*
    You done...
    Welcome to AO...
    Have fun ...
    Read the rules...

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

!hola! Welcome to AO. Have a fashion-tastic time.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Greetings

konnichi wa! welcome to AO....have fun, read the rules, and pm me if u get bored pm me..... and yeah....naruto is an awesome show.....

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

wakka wakka wakka
    I'm Fozzie Bear
    and I'm hewe to kill you

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey welcome.....PM me if ya get bored and I love naruto too! Enjoy your stay here! and rouroni kenshin is awesome!
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast