Thread: Greetz from Austria...

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetz from Austria...

Hi there!

I´m TekkByte and I am from austria...i´m new to the board and i just wanted to say, that this site is looking pretty fenzy and i hope that we will have a good time here...

I like Animes a lot and i´m searching 4 everything about animes...wallpapers, movies, posters, books...just send me a PM...

PS: I don´t want to stick something in my eye or stuff like that...no bleeding, no complaining. *gg*

Greetz, TekkByte

Newbie Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Thanks
    what animes do you like?

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like different types of animes...for example: Cowboy Bepop, Visions of Escaflowne, Ghost in the shell (+ stand alone complex), Blood - the last vampire...

And i am also a DBGT fan...

Greetz, TekkByte

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! I'm pretty sure that you're going to have a good time here. Just post lots, whether in the gallery or the forum, and you're bound to make friends. Nice choice of anime, btw. See you around!

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Welcome fellow newb

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO.net TekkByte! ^^

I don't often see many people from Austria or mainland Europe around, but it's great you're here. Hmm... but if it's anime/manga your after, looking at your prefferences I would reccomend Nausicaa and and maybe Bubblegum Crisis (that is if you haven't read/seen them already).

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome! we are all "frenzy" lol! just kidding! But hey, I love a person with an accent!

I hope that you find everyone in AO to be your friend!