Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Grouchy Old Anime Otaku is Back!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

The Grouchy Old Anime Otaku is Back!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, everyone has now been properly warned! The Grouchy Old Anime Otaku is back. And for those of you who are not familiar with the old AO, I've been around long enough to remember when 'Star Blazers' was the new and exciting anime series....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back!! *lick*
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well Well Welcome back ^_^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    GASP!!! OMG!! HE'S BACK!!! IT'S PROFESSOR OAK!! *crowd roars*

welcome back, man

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dude welcome's back....EAT CHEETOS.
    Beware though.. they're eao bears everywhere.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe...welcome welcome and how ya do? Old people....(who is this guy?) Well neway..hope you like the new EAO and all that good stuff..well...you know what to do..ur exprienced enough =D

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Hehe...welcome welcome and how ya do? Old people....(who is this guy?) Well neway..hope you like the new EAO and all that good stuff..well...you know what to do..ur exprienced enough =D
    he's everyone's favorite tech guy, and by the way watch out for HAssun he got pink eye

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, everyone has now been properly warned! The Grouchy Old Anime Otaku is back. And for those of you who are not familiar with the old AO, I've been around long enough to remember when 'Star Blazers' was the new and exciting anime series....
    Grumble Grumble Grumble I was about time Grumble Grumble Grumble

Hey Len, you got me worried man, where in earth have you been.... You still owe me money you know... Welcome back....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast