Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Growlanser

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Growlanser

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    Any of you ever played GROWLANSER?
    there some hard parts of this game and darn it!
    They haven't came up with a stragey guild for it yet!
    and how in the world you lite 4 fires on the the fortress with out being killed or caught? It darn right impossable!
    any you have this problem?
    A few of my friend are into it................they like it very much. I personally haven't played it, yet. But, I will try it because it seems to be a great game.

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

My freind Has It I May Borrow It, I Think The Game Looks Pretty Good Ya know, So Yea I think Im Going To Get It.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^;;; ehehehe, sorry, but in my opinion it's a really great game with lots of options when it some to story, strategy, everything!

the characters are loveable and you can choose who you are as a person, who you fall in love with, what kind of leader you are, who you're friends with, what ending you have, which characters you run into...

the story is what you make it, something i really enjoy ^_^

tis a good game, and i sincerely hope and pray that y'all enjoy it too...

ps: if you have problems, you can PM me, SK and i have both played it and we'd love to help whoever calls!!!

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok Wait, Is This Game A "Tactics" Game? If So I Woul Like To Play It Well Thanks For The Info Abu Dhabi.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, it is a tactic game!!!!

play play play!!!!!!

you choose what kind of personality your character has!!!

you choose what special moves you have!!!

you choose where your characters move to best attack the enemy (not RPG style where you just stand and attack, you have to MOVE there)!!!!!!

you choose where you go!!!!

you choose how to defeat the enemy!!!

it's one of the best games ever!!!!!!!!

(they have a double pack which has Growlanser 2 & 3 [3 is better in my opinon] and they have a deluxe pack with a ring [the kind in the game] and a bunch of other great stuff. it's around $50... i think...)

so if you have the cash to spare and know where to get it, in my opinion, it's definitly worth getting and playing 'til your heart's content...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2