Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GS: Destiny (Gundam Seed Destiny)

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb GS: Destiny (Gundam Seed Destiny)

Well hopefully AO members know of the second part of GS, if not well then that;s another story. I have some spoilers:

Phase 20 - PAST
    After EA and ZAFT started the war, the situation of Shinn who lived in the neutral country Orb is revealed. After his family's death because of EA's invasion, Shinn survived alone and moved to PLANT. He reconfirmed his reasons to join ZAFT and fight. (seems like an episode about Shinn's past) "The path of choosing not to fight is even harder than the path of choosing to fight" Dullindal's words reminded Shinn of the time when he lived with his family. The tragedy of the Bloody Valentine became the trigger of spreading the war. What were Shinn's thoughts about his homeland Orb, when he chose the path of fighting on his own will and went to PLANT?

Phase 21 - Wandering Eyes
    the FAITH member Haine Westenfluss, who comes to the base with Dullindal, boards Minerva to work together with everyone. On the other hand, Shinn rescues an almost drowned girl near the seashore during his vacation. After they get to the shore, the girl tells Shinn that her name is Stellar. (hmm... seems she really likes the sea... a bit too much ) Not only Shinn, this time the relation between Athrun and Lunamaria turns sour because of Meer. During this time, FAITH member Haine joins Minerva. On the other hand Shinn takes a vacation and goes to the sea on a motorbike, and there he finds a drowning Stellar. Shinn risks his own life and rescues the panicking Stellar...

Phase 22 - The Sword of Deep Sky
    Not happy about the situation of the war in western Eurasia, Djibril makes the Atlantic Federation President to demand Orb to send troops to Suez. Orb and EA decide to work together in the war at the Black Sea. Everyone onboard Minerva gets along well with Haine because of his cheerfulness. Shinn and Athrun are shaken underneath by the news of Orb joining the war. Haine's cheerfulness and frankness somewhat bewilder Shinn and co. Thanks to him, the distance between Athrun, who is not getting along well with the others, and the rest of the crew is shortened. At this time, Stellar receives maintenance after returning to J.P. JONES, and loses all memories about Shinn. Neo sympathizes them, but can't do anything about it.

Phase 23 - The Shade of War
    The suddenly appeared Freedom disables Minerva's Tannhauser. Cagalli launches in Strike Rouge from Archangel, and orders the Orb troops to stop fighting. A three-way battle breaks out between EA&Orb, Minerva, and Archangel. Freedom and Archangel appear in front of Athrun and co. who are fighting against the EA army which is joined by the Orb army. Everyone is shocked when the suddenly appeared Freedom destroys Minerva's main cannon. Cagalli launches in Strike Rouge and demands the Orb army to retreat, however her words are not obeyed and the battle resumes. Athrun desperately tries to contact Kira, but...

Anyhow, I do have more. Okay basically in the second part of GS some characters for the GS appear in GS Destiny. Such as Athrun & Cagalli, Kira & lycus, ect. Of course they have formed Orb.

P.S Cagalli and Athrun get engaged....bet you didn't see that coming eh...lol yea right

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Newbie DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am already up to Episode 31 on GSD and its getting interesting.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh tis a great anime i haventgot ep 31 as yet need to go hunt that down now. who do you prefer though shin or kira. i still think kira is the top gunner.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ep21 Wandering Eyes
    By Chairman Dullindal's order, FAITH member Haine is being allocated to Minerva.

Ep22 Sword of Deep Sky
    Orb, as an ally of AF, has sent its troops to the Black Sea, with Yuuna being the chief commander. On the other hand, in order to stop the EA invasion, Minerva heads to the Dardanelles. Combined with Neo's troops, the battle between the Orb army and Minerva starts.

Ep23 The Shade of War
    The battle between the Orb army and Minerva is intervened by Archangel. Although the battle is interrupted briefly because of Cagalli's call for peace, the Orb army starts to fight again by the orders from Yuuna, who is under Neo's pressure. Minerva is in a pinch.

Ep 24 Crossing Lines of Sight
    Minerva beats back the EA and Orb forces. However, because of AA's intervention, Haine gets KIA as a result. Athrun goes to AA to ask about the true reason of their intervention. He finally meets Kira and Cagalli again after a long time.

Ep25 The Place of Sin
    Shinn and Rey are ordered to investigate a suspicious facility on a lone island offshore Marmara, and it turns out to be an enhanced human research institute for EA. Shinn becomes very angry looking at the records of the inhumane human experiments, then he finds Stellar's photograph among the records.

ep 26 "Promise" - Shinn shivers after seeing Earth Alliance's enhanced human research facility. He defeats Gaia, which came to defend the facility. But he finds out the pilot is Stellar. Shinn brings her to Minerva's medical room where he finds out the truth, she is an "extended", an enhanced human being. Lacus tells Kira that she is going to PLANT.

ep 27 "Unreachable Feelings" - Gibril reprimands Neo after losing Stellar. Meanwhile Stellar is groaning onboard Minerva's medical room. She is an "extended" meaning she cannot maintain herself without the medicine. She cannot live without the Earth Alliance. In order to recapture Stellar, Neo orders his forces to block Minerva's path. Seeing EA/Orb and Minerva on another collision course, Archangel moves again.

ep 28 "Those who survive, those who die" - Minerva battles against Earth Alliance and Orb forces. While Shinn and Athrun struggle against Chaos and Abyss, Freedom and Archangel come to their rescue. Angered at the presence of Archangel, Shinn goes into beserk mode and takes out the enemies.

ep 29 "FATES" - Dullindal begins to talk about the past. Memories of those who have died and ones who continue to fight come across his mind.

Gundam Mobile info:

Knight Justice Gundam - New model MS developed together with the Super Freedom. Like the Super Freedom, it posseses several times the power and fighting ability of the old Justice thanks to a new type of engine. Its "indirect color" (color of the joints) is silver.

DESTINY MSV
    GAT-SO2R N Dagger N - Special Operation MS, as implied by its model number. Equipped with a nuclear drive and a mirage colloid, the design is adopted from the 105 Dagger and the Blitz Gundam while the equipment and coating evoke the image of a ninja. Green-colored with 2 swords.

Armaments:
    Destiny Gundam
    17.5mm CIWS x 2
    Flash Edge 2 beam boomerang x 2
    Arondight (sword)
    High energy, long-range beam cannon
    Palma Fiocchina (?) x 2 (palm beam cannon)
    High energy beam rifle

Destroy Gundam
    High-energy cannon "Aulu Boulard Dreizehn" x 2 (still definitely not sure about that spelling, the kana used here also differs from that shown in Comic Bon Bon)
    Thermal plasma composite cannon "Nefertem 503" (circumference beam cannon x 20)
    200mm energy cannon "Zorn" mk 2 (possible typo on the mk #)
    Igelstellung x 4
    1580mm multi-phase energy cannon "Super Scylla" x 3
    Sturm Faust
    Mark 62 6-tube multipurpose missle launcher x 4
    Schneid Schuetz SX1021 (not sure about this spelling either)

Heeheee I'm a big gundam fan...So I have more as well as screen shots and stuff.

Stellar Loussier - She becomes a POW on the Minerva but doesn't remember Shinn. What will this change in circumstances bring about for the girl whose memories have always been erased?"

'Sexy Lady'

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow you know everything about Gundam Seed Destiny, thanks for sharing it with us lol !!^^!!

Thanks
    Yep ^.^ When you come to learn more of me in the forums you will see I know a lot of things about anime...wel the only ones I like. I love Gundam, most of their series not all and GS and GSestiny is one of my favorites. The creator of GS is also releasing Fafner which I love. It's a mix of Gundam Destiny and Candidate Goddess. No problem about the info.

'Sexy Lady'

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    so you have seen all the Mobile Suits Gundam sagas wow that's amazing, have seen just Gundam Wing, GS and GSDestiny.lol!!^^!!!

Thanks
    Yep ^.^, My favorite though is Gundam Wing and Stardust memory. There are so many series that you can get lost 0.0, just to addthis in Cagalli and Athrun are my favorite couple and they get hitched I was sooo happy ^.^. For the first time she is the first anime girl I don't hate or mind if she gets the cute guy.

'Sexy Lady'

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast