Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GS: Destiny (Gundam Seed Destiny)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shouldn't be better Kira & Cagalli and Athrun & Lycus as couples?

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummm...if you didn't know Kira and Cagalli are twins....they both are related to each other. The couple Line up was Fley and kira and Athrun with Lycus. Fley died and was crazy, so he ended up with Lycus.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    Ummm...if you didn't know Kira and Cagalli are twins....they both are related to each other. The couple Line up was Fley and kira and Athrun with Lycus. Fley died and was crazy, so he ended up with Lycus.
    really i didn't know that they were twins, btw who killed la loca de fley? weren't Athrun a Lycus engage before Lycus meets Kira?

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, now i will go in miss know it all mode:

First off yes Lycus was engaged to Athrun, his father arranged it. It was to mix the breed of a plant and coordinater. Cagalli and Kira were seperated at birth, they meet later on but don't find out until Orb is about to blow up and their father gives Cagalli a pic of her and kira when they were babies. Athrun did have feelings for Lycus, but soon fell in love with Cagalli. Since Lycus showed more interest with kira, Athrun knew it was okay to let her go. So in the end we were left with this:

Cagalli & Athrun
    Kira & Lycus

Plus rmember in I believe episode 47 or 48, when Fley was in the other arkangel wannabe. Well the crazy guy (Anime block) was going mad so he set up the distruction sequence and the ship blew up and so did she.

'Sexy Lady'

Thanks
    wow i see, well i didn't see episode 47 that's why i didn't know how our crazy friend fley died but thanks to you now i know it lol

ps; kira and lacus got married in episode 15 (i believe).
    Last edited by ketaro; May 29, 2005 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks
    I do hate the marriage things...too cliche. But I do love the new remade mobile suits, yes i am a mobile suit lover as well...I wish I had one of them babies.

'Sexy Lady'

Newbie DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    Plus rmember in I believe episode 47 or 48, when Fley was in the other arkangel wannabe. Well the crazy guy (Anime block) was going mad so he set up the distruction sequence and the ship blew up and so did she.
    I believe this is incorrect. Flay was in a non-hostile shuttle and Kira was trying to protect it from Kuruze but failed.

Thanks
    Nope incorrect. You are confusing the two episodes of where he tried to protect the twin ark or archangel. Both fley and the others on the ship were going to escape and make a transfer to the original archangel, and so kira was going to help make there tranfer save but failed. So you are half way correct ^.^

'Sexy Lady'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast