Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA now rated AO

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

GTA now rated AO

Been reading about this for a few days and thought I'd mention it to you folks. The ESRB (game ratings board) has changed GTA:San Andreas's rating from M (Mature) to AO (Adults Only) after a mod appeared on the internet that unlocks explicit sexual content in the game.

Here is a link:
    http://www.usatoday.com/tech/product...-gta-sex_x.htm.

The important thing here is that the mod didn't add the content, it unlocked content that was already in the game. Because of this rating change, just about all the big game retailers have yanked the game since they have policies against selling AO games.

I, for one, am damn pleased by the decision, but I know others will disagree.

Comments?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GTA now rated AO

If it's rated mature doesnt that mean only an adult can buy the game? If that's the case, what is the big deal?

Doesnt God of War have explicit sexual content as well? One scene if I'm correct. That's rated mature. Why not change the rating for that game?
    Seduced by Flesh

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't disagree. The rating change makes sence. I think I heard hiliry Clinton say she wanted no more violent video game and that they'll treat violent video games like tobacco. If this is true I will scream until I can no longer speak.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

I HATE THIS! i f**ken pissed off but, it their decision not my

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Chill out guys, Take Two Interactive has ceased rpoduction fo the current GTA:SA Console and PC games which will now be rated AO. However it's likely that a new production of GTA without the Hot Coffee code in there and a possible downgrade back to the M rating. It's no big deal just a bunch of anal politicians flapping their gums to make sure they look like moral and good parents to all of Jesus Land.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i read about this earlier today, well i think it's a smart move actually....this way i wont hear damn teenie boppers running around all over the place blabbing about GTA. That game is for us adults only now!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont see the point in having that little adult content in there. I mean if an adult wanted pixelated I am pretty sure they know where to get it. There is no need to go through all that just to get that. One possibility is that it was someone who was fired from Rockstar games that manage to add it in before he/she left the company.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Chill out guys, Take Two Interactive has ceased rpoduction fo the current GTA:SA Console and PC games which will now be rated AO. However it's likely that that new production of a GTA without the Hot Coffee code in there and a possible downgrade back to the M rating. It's no big deal just a bunch of anal politicians flapping their gums to make sure they look like moral and good parents to all of Jesus Land.
    well, that is true but,thanks raven omega for claming me down

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast