Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: GTA now rated AO

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: GTA now rated AO

*gasp*

Why did I have an odd feeling that this was going to happen? Looks like the ESRB are going on a banning spree!

Watch out God of War and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne! You could be next...
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

is this for the PC version? or is it every version. if it's the PC version, then just discontinue the PC version. no reason making the other versions suffer if it isn't that one.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    *gasp*

Why did I have an odd feeling that this was going to happen? Looks like the ESRB are going on a banning spree!

Watch out God of War and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne! You could be next...
    Its rated AO becuase of the Sex Mini-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    is this for the PC version? or is it every version. if it's the PC version, then just discontinue the PC version. no reason making the other versions suffer if it isn't that one.
    I think it applies to all copies of GTA: SA

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think that it will change how the game sell , if you want to get you will get and i dont think that the rating can stop peaople from bying the game

Newbie stealth may be famous one day stealth may be famous one day stealth's Avatar
    Thanks

if parrents dont want there kids to play then why alllow them to play and if any one has been waching attack of the show then you would now that some old lady is trying to tack rockstar games to court because she found out that GTA:SA had a sex seen why would they do this now why wer'nt the mothers complainning when they see the kid killing a ho to get his money back or why wasn't the government complainning when some kid was going around shooting cops(in the game) nwhy weren't they doing some thing about this why do it now i mean it makes no sence and for some f**king b***h who had to open his big mouth whent and mest it up for every one ill bet now the next gta is going to restricted of all the things people like to play/do in the game im just saying why are you complainning now
    dont think just stand there and look beautiful

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

?Really? Is it at the part where the girl outside asks you "Do you want some cofee, baby?"

I think it is.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Another market has banned GTA because of the hidden sex scenes (or the sloppy and stupid Q.A. release management...)
    According to Game Insider, the Australian Office of Film and Literature Classification has dictated that because of the cartoon sex that can be uncovered in the game, it no longer qualifies for an age 15-and-under rating, meaning it is no longer eligible to be sold anywhere Down Under.
    http://news.com.com/2060-10797_3-0.html?tag=nefd.bl
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6