Thread: Gta Online!!!!

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Gta Online!!!!

Has any 1 heard of the new GTA online people are making this game based from GTA vice city you play as the main charicter...(wronG!!)(i forgot his name) any way i saw a couple of screen shots and it looks like you will still wander around the city but this time with clones of yourself i am thinking it will come out to be a MMO but i could be wrong if any 1 else has eny news please post!!!
    i kinda like asuna-san...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Gta Online!!!!

I'm fairly certain that's just a rumor. A GTA online game? That's not in Rockstar's gameplan. Are you sure that it wasn't just Vice City screenshots you were looking at?

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a subscriber to Gamepro and the article said rockstar is not the maker they gave a unlicenced company the rights to use there images, etc. and they might sell it back to them or .....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, from what I've heard, the online GTA is just a myth. We'll see for certain in the future.

Thanks

i have found out that it is called MULTI THEFT AUTO

News Headlines
    MTA:SA Progress (29/07/2005 @ 02:29 CET) by Bloodymess13
    We have been working very hard on MTA:SA over the past few weeks. One of our achievements is the development of an admin system to coincide with MTA:SA. The system allows extensive remote administrative control over the server and the players. This admin system greatly improves the ease of running and administrating an MTA:SA server.
    We have made great strides in the race mod, net code, and we have also greatly increased the functionality of the core to help support user modifications. Synchronization is now considerably better then what was originally shown in the first development video. We will be releasing another development video in the next few weeks to show our progress with synchronization and other general improvements.
    We are currently implementing a developer blog which we hope to use to keep the community up to date about the development process of MTA:SA. These will be smaller updates instead of a synopsis as appears here on the news. We hope to have this ready and released within a few weeks.
    Many people have been questioning how we will handle the situation with San Andreas' rating change. We will be continuing to develop MTA:SA while Rockstar develops a patch for the current game and while they develop an M rated version.
    Community input has always been vital to the Multi Theft Auto development process, and with MTA:SA it is no different - we welcome all comments and suggestions in our forums.
    We would also like to mention that our official MTA 0.5 EU servers are now being hosted by www.e-frag.co.uk.

heere is a screenshot

another screenshot