Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gto!!!!!

Newbie immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Gto!!!!!

Yo!!
    I'm KINDA new still...
    I LOVE GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA!!!
    Anyone agree wif meh?

And whats your fav episode??

Hey!! do any of you know whether there's a GTO movie????

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me! Me! I'm a fan of GTO!!! I don't know about any movies, but I heard that there's an actual series of GTO that is not anime (I think the actors are also Japanese).
    I can't quite point out a favorite episode since they all seem equally hilarious! There is this episode, however, where Onizuka and some selected students try to scare the other students out of their wits in a dark abandoned building by doing the funniest and weirdest things! When Sadako showed up, I literally huddled with laughter!
    Well, GTO is indeed one of the most enjoyable and satisfying anime to watch.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    GTO is AWESOME!!!
    I love the episode where the new nurse comes to the school.*SHE'S HOT!!!*
    I also like when they go to Okinawa.
    BTW have you seen GTO:School's in Session?

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    BTW have you seen GTO:School's in Session?
    Is that the live action show? Doesn't sound as good to me, 'parently Onizuka doesn't even ride a motorbike: it's a bicycle! I may have only read some of the manga (prefer it to the anime) but GTO is undoubtedly the most badass thing I've seen. And it's damn hilarious as well.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Just a little trivia fact. The live action GTO (based on the same manga as the anime series) became the most watched TV show (with the highest TV ratings) of any program in the history of Japanese television...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Great Teacher Onizuka. I have so many favourite episodes I get lost trying to remember them all. I always pop GTO in the DVD player if I need a good laugh, because he sure as hell delivers.

His dress-up costumes are absolutely priceless.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm so glad to hear you all like GTO ^^
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! *jumps up n down excitedly*

I dun really have a have episode either...they're all really great =D
    But I would have to go with ep #20 "Love Letter" and ep# [something] "Matters of the Heart" <---which is the horror building one ^^ suuuu kuute!!
    ~ "tsuki to taiyou mitai hanarete ite mo chikazuite ite mo hikari wo uketomeru kyori de ite ne" ~
    ~ "like the moon and sun, even when near or far please be close enough to capture my light" ~

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i am fan of GTO, i have the first 5 volumes and waiting to get the cash to buy more. it's good show.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast