Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GTO or Great Teacher Onizuka

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

GTO or Great Teacher Onizuka

Anybody seen GTO. Great Series in my opinion. What do you think?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GTO or Great Teacher Onizuka

i seen the first esp. it ok but funny

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i really like the series, its a bit long running in the idea that i have the mangas. i havent seen the anime but so far i really like it. sooner or later (later) i will have them all.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favorites series, in all medias, love the manga, anime, and live tv series. Just good stuff, in my opinion, I eat crap like this up. Onizuka is who I aspire to be, a overreacting badass that gets the job done when it needs to be done and really cares about people. One of the coolest anime characters ever made in my opinion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    One of my favorites series, in all medias, love the manga, anime, and live tv series. Just good stuff, in my opinion, I eat crap like this up. Onizuka is who I aspire to be, a overreacting badass that gets the job done when it needs to be done and really cares about people. One of the coolest anime characters ever made in my opinion.
    Hah ha ha. That is so well put just what i was thinking. Its got everything i could want and its a very successful long running series

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Onizuka is the teacher I'd sha--err...Is the teacher I'd have a crush on.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

I also really like the characters, its hilarious how the plot unfolds against the prey who mean Onizuka harm. it's so fun to read each volume

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this series! I can only wish that I had a teacher like Onizuka. If he asked me to do "things" I probually would! XD The series is a great one and the manga is even better! (although Ive only read a little past the end of the anime)
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast