Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GTO or Great Teacher Onizuka

Newbie akuna may be famous one day akuna may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: GTO or Great Teacher Onizuka

It looks pretty cool i want to see it to

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RubyDrg0n
    I've finished it..... its so nice!!!!!
    I couldn't believe that he can jump from around 7 floors to save a kid and still walk around as if nothing happens.....
    I suggest the series is a must watch!!!!
    That is true. GTO is so cool. He is like a great role model, except when he is being a pervert, or a slob. More when he is acting calm, saying cool speechs, or when he does something cool, like a car chase.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks

Brilliant series! Somehow always fun and unpredictable to me, even though it's a set up where I'd expect the ideas to run out. I love how GTO can surprise everyone (especially that gym teacher... classic). I must admit I've only read about 9 volumes of the manga, even though my friend's got the anime series (I don't wanna spoil anything :P).
    Anyone who's read the manga heard of Bad Company or.. that other one? Their linked to the GTO story if you're interested :P
    Mucho congratulations to the star... Great Show Onizuka!

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

D4blue

You forgot one other manga series that is linked to GTO

Here's how it goes chronologically
    - Bad Company, this is about how Ryuji Danma and Eikichi Onizuka meet up in middle school
    - Shounan Jun'ai Gumi, this is about Ryuji and Onizuka in High School
    - GTO, this is..well its GTO lol.

As for the anime, its really great...although i hated the last about 5 minutes cuz they totally botched the ending. But meh.

The live action is AMAZINGLY GOOD so if you like GTO at all you should REALLY LOOK INTO GTO live action. At first you might complain about how Onizuka's guy doesnt have bleached hair and crap. But really, after awhile you notice that he almost IS onizuka. Everyone in the Live Action do an awesome job of being their characters. So i HIGHLY recommend the Live Action series and movie.

So to sum it up
    - Read Bad Company, Shounan Jun'ai Gumi, GTO, watch the GTO anime, and watch the GTO live action series and movie. lol.

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oopsie bout dat Shounan Jun'ai Gumi

Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    So to sum it up
    - Read Bad Company, Shounan Jun'ai Gumi, GTO, watch the GTO anime, and watch the GTO live action series and movie. lol.
    You make it sound like so much work

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

well it DOES take a lot of time and effort (to find all of that...bad company and Shounan Jun'ai Gumi are pretty annoying to get) so its kind of a lot of work, lol. But its definately worth it.

btw - The live action series, special, and movie, have all been licensed and should be out sometime within a month here in the states (if its not out already, cuz i was told "a couple of weeks" but that was a couple of weeks ago)

Newbie RubyDrg0n may be famous one day RubyDrg0n may be famous one day
    Thanks

I 've seen the live action series too!!!!!
    now what i am missing is the manga.... anyone seen both the anime and the manga?....
    How does it differ?

Newbie jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'v only read the manga, the library doesn't have the anime. actually, the library has yet to order the last volume of the manga, so I don't know what happens in teh end. its annoying the heck out of me and my big brother.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast