Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guess I should have done this when I rejoined?

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Guess I should have done this when I rejoined?

Guess I should have done this when I rejoined? Well I am back.... My name is Sasuni I am Japanese and I was born and raised in Hokkaido. I am a female and I am 19 I always say I am younger but that is an understatement. Then my family moved to the united states about two years ago. I am a freshman in college but I plan on going back home for my education I do not like it in ohio. Not that it's bad it is just not home. THe american language was fairly hard to learn, but I have done very well and think my english is just about perfect. I live in a small rented room about 10x12 or so I have it covered with wall scrolls and posters of various animes and mangas my computer is in one corner and my futon in the other I share a kitchen with a couple of other students and we have a good time together I own maybe 110 volumes of manga I could not bring it all to the room b/c it was not big enough and maybe 50-60 volumes of anime. My favorite anime and manga is .Hack// Sign and I love Blackrose... really I have a fetish for her. Thats about all I might move back to Hokkaido next year...

Love you all ecspecially the mentors and Zeine she always makes me feel welcome. Thanx Zeine, love ya'!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Welcome I guess, you know the rules.
    Put that icepick to good use...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...welcome there...enjoy the site and happy posting..stay active and you'll fit right in XD

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    welcome i guess to AO

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! I've played the .//hack games but I haven't read the manga nor watched the animation for it. Am I missing out? Hehe! Well, see you around.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO. I like to read .hack too!!! Enjoy your stay.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey. I guess I don't NEED to welcome you, but hey, since its Cristmas, WELCOME!

Yes, anyway keep havin the fun of a lifetime and keep on doing what you know best.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's a bag of cheetos foreveryone!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast