Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess What...It's PS3!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow. I'm seeing a serious pattern. All the pics of the next gen. systems I've seen were ALL silver. Revoultion, Xbox 360, and now PS3, ALL of them in silver! Guess they used that to make up for the fact they look pretty boring without it. But I will admit, the style of the PS3's system is by far the coolest looking of the 3 systems.

Same as Hassun's question. How much is this gonna cost?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you consider the capabilities and sheer power of the system, I would say at least 400 dollars, no less.

EDIT: Check out http://www.gametrailers.com for all of the sony press conference trailers and the trailers for the ps3 games.

So far the best looking Ps3 trailers had to be Killzone 2 and Gran Turismo 5. Words can't describe them, just look at the trailers.
    Last edited by False Truth; May 17, 2005 at 08:19 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    My guess would be $300 since they try to make their money off of the games instead of the system. It doesn't hurt that they make their own parts as well.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    according to IGN, $465
    Last edited by KenX; May 18, 2005 at 03:02 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    That's gonna hurt the console if the 360 dives far beneath that.
    (I'm pretty certain the Revolution will.)

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate to be the only one to complain, but I don't think that controller is any good. The long grips are going to make it very uncomfortable. I wouldn't get my hopes up about the design either. Sony will most likely release something that won't look anything like that. It's too early to treat this evidence as "concrete". Those screenshots and tech demos however, I have full faith in those. That was amazing.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    That's gonna hurt the console if the 360 dives far beneath that.
    (I'm pretty certain the Revolution will.)
    360's looking to be around the $500 mark as well. All next gens are gonna rape our pockets. Terribly. I just hope they last for more than 5 years this round, because it's not something everyone can afford every few years.

Except the revolution probably, if you're interested in buying it, that is.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    360's looking to be around the $500 mark as well. All next gens are gonna rape our pockets. Terribly. I just hope they last for more than 5 years this round, because it's not something everyone can afford every few years.
    I wouldn't count on a longer lifespan, it's like everyone has agreed that 5 years is a good maximum age for a console...

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Except the revolution probably, if you're interested in buying it, that is.
    We haven't seen much of the revolution, not even a controller. It's hard to decide on anything concerning the apparatus.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast