Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Guess What...It's PS3!!!!

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    We haven't seen much of the revolution, not even a controller. It's hard to decide on anything concerning the apparatus.
    Exactly. All we really know is the controllers are wireless and it has backwards compatibility all the way to the NES.

I'm just waiting for Miyamoto(since Iwata has mistakenly given him the privilege) to say:
    "AND THE CONTROLLERS FOR THE REVOLUTION ARE....*suspense*.........*puts his hands out to the crowd* you.

YES, I HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME AND IMPLANTED "Rev-Chips" IN EVERY HUMAN BEING SO YOU ARE ALL MODIFIED TO PLAY....WITH YOUR MINDS."
    Last edited by Mana; May 18, 2005 at 02:13 PM.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Let me remind you they only showed the revoultion prototype at E3. They still have a lot of other things to work on for it I imagine. PS3 and 360 were in there mass produced form.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, considering the fact that ps3 is about 35x the power of ps2, $500 seems like a good price for the technology.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I wouldn't count on a longer lifespan, it's like everyone has agreed that 5 years is a good maximum age for a console...
    True very true, almost every system i've ever has has never made it passed the 5 year mark.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, but an expensive system might be a turn off for people who aren't nessisarly hard-core gamers. That's great if it's got all that stuff, but what good is it if no one can afford it?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just wait the next year when the price drops 100. That's what most people do.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks
    I know that's probably what I'll do. Alots been revealed, but there's alot more to come.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    I hate to be the only one to complain, but I don't think that controller is any good. The long grips are going to make it very uncomfortable. I wouldn't get my hopes up about the design either. Sony will most likely release something that won't look anything like that. It's too early to treat this evidence as "concrete". Those screenshots and tech demos however, I have full faith in those. That was amazing.
    It's not like you're not going to be able to use your PS2 controllers/

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast