Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Guess What...It's PS3!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I assume the PS3 will still be backwards compatibile right? I think they said it would, it appears only the Xbox is the system that hasn't said one way or anyother.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes, The PS3 will be able to play PSone and PS2 games. Nintedo Revolution will let you download all 20 years of Nintendo games.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ahh yes. Now I can finally get all my favorite classics without having to buy an SNES!! That's one of the best features!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Yes, The PS3 will be able to play PSone and PS2 games. Nintedo Revolution will let you download all 20 years of Nintendo games.
    Thank God, looks like i'll be camping out for both systems afterall. That sealed it

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    All three systems have confirmed backwards compatibility.Hopefully my new job will allow me to get all three.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    did nintendo ever say the old games were going to be free? i didn't think i saw something like that.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't know, they never said that. It would be kind of pointless to make them free though wouldn't it?

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    if they made it free, nintendo would sell alot more systems. but nintendo themselves don't own the publishing rights to all of the games do they? or maybe they can release some sort of game packs, with like 20 games in one, sorta like the retro stuff they did on ps1.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast