Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Guess What...It's PS3!!!!

Newbie Vegeta may be famous one day Vegeta may be famous one day Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, it must depend on people's hand shapes cause i think the new controller is great. it's big without being a load of crap like the xbox controller was and see how the shoulder buttons are tilted towards the players fingers? that is a very useful ajustment

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm very excited about all this Info, but i would'nt bet on that killzone 2 trailer quality of graphics. Sony is being very conflicting about these "tech demos" which they say run real time on the ps3 hardware but then in other interviews will say it's a video of what the expect the system to be able to produce So i'll belive it when i see it with my own eyes

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cool as soon as I can Backorder it I am going too. (better save up it is supposed to be expensive!)

DOWN WITH THE 360, KILL THE MICROSOFT INVENTORS!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah starting in november till spring I'll be broke from buying the PS3 and Xbox 360 then god knows how many games lol *starts working overtime* seeing how these games they've shows so far are just 1st generation god help our senses in about 2-3 years when the developers have mastered development techniques and have learned how to push these systems to the max. who knows what those games will look and play like!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah starting in november till spring I'll be broke from buying the PS3 and Xbox 360 then god knows how many games lol *starts working overtime* seeing how these games they've shows so far are just 1st generation god help our senses in about 2-3 years when the developers have mastered development techniques and have learned how to push these systems to the max. who knows what those games will look and play like!

The money I had saved from building my own computer instead of buying one (about 3000$) is going for all 3 new systems. I already own all the systems ever released in the US and some from japan! I hope to keep my collection up to date.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wait so you even own Virtual Boy. Wow I haven't seen one of those in eons. I used to own all the Nintendo and Sony systems(except the PSP). I don't really like the X-box to much besides Halo and KOTR of course but you can get KOTR for your comp and to me it is not worth buying a whole system just for Halo 2. I like Kingdom under Fire too that is a great game if your sick and tired of Halo.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I remember up until about the PS2 I owned all systems. I finally got rid of them though just due to I didn't play them and didn't have room. My friend has most of them since I gave them to him. But yeah I'll have all the next gen systems and my roommate should get the Revolution so under the same roof we'll have them all lol. He'll get the 360 after halo 3 comes out and I'm sure he'll get a PS3 to be his main console as well

edit-I forgot to mention, its wild yet almost seems kinda useless how it supports 7 controllers. Only in that seems like all you can play in those terms would be games like super smash bros (which is a nintendo game anyways) and sports games like baseball, basketball, football ect. Which I mean isn't really that fun if you think about it. Who wants to be stuck in the outfield the whole game. Its fun to play all the positions. So I'm curious to see how its gonna work. Now if say you hook up 2 TV's since it has 2 video outputs and say you play a FPS game and it puts 7 seperate screens spread across the 2 screens now THAT would be badass. But I dunno if it could really handle that ya know? not saying it can't I just dont know if thats what they have in mind. Anyone see where I'm going with this? please discuiss and come up with ideas. I'm just curious about how they could utilize that 7 controller capability. I know it'll support other bluetooth devices. I'm just thinking of what games, type of setups you'd use 7 controllers at once on
    Last edited by Cybergig1; May 23, 2005 at 11:41 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tekken Tag 2(if they make it) could probably use any where from 2 to 14 players(depending on if PS3 system links) I maen that would be fun having seven guys in a battle royal or a team battle.

Jin and Brian all the way baby.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast