Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's back, back, back, back again, scsa20's back, back, tell a friend, friend

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Guess who's back, back, back, back again, scsa20's back, back, tell a friend, friend

Yep, I thought I was long too long to thought that my account was deleted, turned out that the server went "poof" (according to the forum rules and community FAQs), then again, I've been long for so long that I bet that my account was deleted long before it went "cookcoo"

Anyways, for those who don't know, I'm Michael. I'm normally straight to the point in more cases but I'm lay back and like chating up a storm about computer, anime, anything that's in my intrestes. I used to live in CA but now I live in AZ and, hmm... it's hot.

Anyways.... I use the same screen name for every site I go to so it won't be too hard to find me.

I used to come here way back in the days... btw... for members here that's been her for a LOOOONNNNGGG time might remember me as the guy who post topless pictures of myself in the gallery only to have everyone telling me to put on a shirt if that doesn't jog your memory, then once I find an old picture I'll post it :P

Anyways, yea... going to try to come here more often now ^^

In respondice to the post below, I'm a guy.
    Last edited by scsa20; Aug 20, 2005 at 04:05 AM.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guess who's back, back, back, back again, scsa20's back, back, tell a friend, friend

Well I guess welcome back is in order. I'm not sure if your a guy or a girl, but could ya keep your shiet on just the same?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Guess who's back, back, back, back again, scsa20's back, back, tell a friend, friend

Whenever I wear a shirt, it makes me feel confind, so I don't like wearing shirts ^^;;

btw... I'm a guy
    NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT, ONLY ME, ME I SAY! *pets my cameras*

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

hi michael -- i dont know you.. im a kinda newbie.. not so anymore.. but in any case welcome back..
    Destination is a State of Mind

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

I...think I remember this one...he keeps not wearing shirts...

Yes, welcome back!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

hey dude welcome back time no see you around anyways have fun and enjoy your stay if you need something feel free to pm me.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome back mr. kotter

j/k

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

HI.....Welcome back, I guess we can't tell you to read the rules and stay out of trouble like we do with all the other members that pop up but I will just for old times sake. Yeh keep your shirt on man well I guess topless pictures might be better than bottomless. But i suppose that they would get you in trouble wouldnt they?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast