Thread: Guild Wars

Newbie lazzieviet may be famous one day lazzieviet may be famous one day
    Thanks

Guild Wars

who noes if guild wars is fun to play??

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really liked this game. Unfortunately I had a lot going on that weekend and didn't get to play as much as I wanted to but I most definitely will pick up when it comes out. It even worked really well on my laptop.

Hopefully they will do a few more trials like that before it comes out. If so give it a try especially if you like rpg's.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does anyone know when the release date is? It's been delayed so many times I lost track of it. Besides, I'd rather play this than Everquest because I'm scared of than monthly fee, especially since I don't play games that much now anyway(yes, Guild Wars is completely free). I checked out their website and the game looks great, so this will be my first time playing an MMORPG.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmccormick
    Does anyone know when the release date is?
    Estimated to be February 7, 2005. I think this one is final.

Newbie MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lazzieviet
    who noes if guild wars is fun to play??
    the game is just incredible, definately the greatest online experience I've ever had and quite possibly the best PC game I've ever played

Newbie MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiSTrGosH
    I really liked this game. Unfortunately I had a lot going on that weekend and didn't get to play as much as I wanted to but I most definitely will pick up when it comes out. It even worked really well on my laptop.

Hopefully they will do a few more trials like that before it comes out. If so give it a try especially if you like rpg's.

they will have more beta weekends, I'm about to put up a thread about the game so u can check that out...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmccormick
    Does anyone know when the release date is? It's been delayed so many times I lost track of it. Besides, I'd rather play this than Everquest because I'm scared of than monthly fee, especially since I don't play games that much now anyway(yes, Guild Wars is completely free). I checked out their website and the game looks great, so this will be my first time playing an MMORPG.
    playing from the early beta and on i can say the game looks great and is extremely fun

the release date is currently February 1st, 2005 and I'm pretty sure the launch will stay very close to that date...

check the thread i posted for more info