Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Guild Wars

This game looks good from what I've seen. I want to know has it been released yet or are they still in the beta process. From the new trailers here and here, it looks pretty good. If the ratings turn out to be good, then this will be my first MMORPG purchase.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen the trailer and its released where i live, it looks better than WoW and you don't even have to pay for playing it.
    A great Character design and nice areas.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    and you don't even have to pay for playing it.
    That is the reason this is my first MMORPG and why I am probably going to buy it.
    I don't like to pay monthly for a game that I might not play as often as I pay.
    It just scored a 10 from gamesxtreme.com.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Just to let you know, this game isn't a MMO.

Guild Wars in an online RPG that is similar to the Diablo style of online multiplayer. But it still has some MMO elements.

I'll probably pick it up soon enough. Mostly because it doesn't have a monthly fee and it seems like a pretty good game. I wouldn't put it over World of Warcraft though.
    Too cool for a sig.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I highly doubt it will be better than World of Warcraft, but time will tell i guess.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    I highly doubt it will be better than World of Warcraft, but time will tell i guess.

Like always, world of warcraft has something that other games 'don't have, i wanna know what?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Like always, world of warcraft has something that other games 'don't have, i wanna know what?
    Well why don't you find it out yourself then?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Just to let you know, this game isn't a MMO.

Guild Wars in an online RPG that is similar to the Diablo style of online multiplayer. But it still has some MMO elements.

I'll probably pick it up soon enough. Mostly because it doesn't have a monthly fee and it seems like a pretty good game. I wouldn't put it over World of Warcraft though.
    You do know that MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online right?

I think it fits those three categories.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast