Thread: Guild Wars Beta is Started! MMORPG Players Rejoice!

Newbie MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks's Avatar
    Thanks

Guild Wars Beta is Started! MMORPG Players Rejoice!

The "World Preview Event" for Guild Wars, a MMORPG with no monthly fee but, in my opinion, better looks then those that do, went up the friday of Halloween weekend. Playing myself, I've found it do be the funest online experience I've ever had. The graphics awesome, the customization large, the interaction fantastic, and the missions exciting (and this is just the beta), makes the 50 bucks for the disc well worth it. Plus, the fact that the game will have no monthly charge for online play makes it affortable for all gamers. Already two beta events have taken place. The next starts the first weekend of December and goes 'til sunday at midnight. The full version of the game launches in early February next year and will be open everyday form thereon. However, gamers can pre-order the game now and recieve a special package that includes a game poster, a survival guide from Premo, a disc including game music, wallpapers, screenshots, and more, the beta client (on the promo disc), and a unique password that reserves your character name for the final launch and a special edition item you can't get anywhere else. The package also gives a second password that can be used to invite a buddy to join you for one of the beta weekends. Even the beta is very exciting and incredibly fun and the full version looks amazing. Stay tuned for more information or find out more at Guild Wars's Homepage
    Last edited by MookySnacks; Nov 15, 2004 at 01:15 PM.

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for the heads up on this. I'm off to their homepage.