Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i do

5 35.71%
  • no i dont

9 64.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: guilt trips

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: guilt trips

i dont have a lot of guilt but when it does hit me in sends in a downward spiral of depression and i cant stand it
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stargirl_washu
    I feel guilty everytime my friends are in trouble mostly b'coz of me and my stupid ways. Guilt trips last for ages for me.
    ya same here. the last time i had guilt it lasted for i think 2 days. pluse to make it worse he was naging me

IM BACK

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Guilt takes its turns on everyone.

But not always as strong with some people as it is with others.

Guilt is the kind of emotion that bites you in the ass when You KNOW you did something horrible. If it wasn't for guilt then we would never say "I'm sorry"

Now I'm not saying that Murderers and all them people who do bad things and not apologize for it don't have Guilt...They do I GUARENTEE it...But they have the personality to shove it aside without even thinking twice...But they WILL have Guilt MAJORLY one day. When their Judgement day comes and It's either "Heaven or Hell".

As for me, I don't like to have guilt becuase that means that I did something wrong and therefore hurt someone around me.
    But yes I have felt Guilty...even if it was small.
    But I have not done anything to make me feel guilty for the rest of my life and have it be so terrible that it haunts me.

Guilt is something we can leanr from and if we didn't have guilt then we wouldn't learn good lessons on how we choose to act and be and love and hate.
    Without guilt we'd be "Sorryless"

So even though Guilt totally sucks...Remember..You can get good out of it by LEARNING from your mistakes.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel guilty for not doing the right thing all the time
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day
    Thanks

i always feel guilty for what ever goes wrong i dont know y i just think its my fault. Right now i feel guilty for breaking Teps heart.....

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

i have minimal guilt very very minimal guilt its hard to make me feel guilty about anything at all ...... you just cant
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel guilt when I choose to accept it. ^_^ I know it sounds simple, but it took me years to develop that trait.

Because what I've figured out, is: It's ALL our faults. It doesn't matter who was the main problem or not, it depends if we're willing to resolve it.

... however, I'm D@MN good in giving guilt trips.

... ^_^;; Abu Dhabi should know that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3