Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun laws

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Gun laws

Now I have my oppinion on this, my oppinion being that guns should not be something the general public should be able to get their hands on and i justify this veiw with some of the tragedys that have taken place in america. i know alot of people say that they have a right to defend themselves but this does not give them the right to put others in danger.

But i want to know what you think.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

guns only cause pain

I say completely get rid of guns, and instead (since so many activists are about) start mass producing stun weapons, which have less chance of causing death, and are more expensive, which means less people would have them.

Of course, guns could just be gotten rid of all together for civilians, which would make the whole world a safer place. . .but that would take much much time.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Goverment should just listen and do what Chris Rock said, lower the cost of guns to a very cheap rate and then charge $5,000 per bullet. Hey, tell me results wouldnt improve.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frozen_mercury
    I say completely get rid of guns, and instead (since so many activists are about) start mass producing stun weapons, which have less chance of causing death, and are more expensive, which means less people would have them.

Of course, guns could just be gotten rid of all together for civilians, which would make the whole world a safer place. . .but that would take much much time.

That's not entirely safe using stun gun .It could cause people to have a problem Because I heard about this one person who died from a stun gun but they are thinking about It last i heard
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    The Goverment should just listen and do what Chris Rock said, lower the cost of guns to a very cheap rate and then charge $5,000 per bullet. Hey, tell me results wouldnt improve.
    Here here narrator!

Don't ban guns children! I live in Nebraska, and in nebraska shooting (or trap-shooting as we know it) is considered a sport! We also hunt, and shoot clays, common it's our past time! (next to football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, golf, skating, BMXing, and any other sport I left out.)

guns don't kill people, people who piss off people with guns kill people.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never thought guns were a problem, untill i saw Bowling for Columbine. That changed my whole perspective about guns.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 13, 2005 at 02:15 AM.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are the ones who create the gun, and now there the ones whos destroying us, i say get rid of the guns.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    It depends on the person using it...but sometimes people are like out of their mind,,, feeling the power they had when they bring their guns with them....people like that must get rid of guns or else....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast