Thread: Gundam Seed

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed

Anything to say about Gundam Seed?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean beyond the fact that most opinions on Gundam Seed (including my own) were also covered in this thread on Gundam Wing:
    has any one seen gundam wing??

Nope, I've got nothing to add.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam SEED is my favorite anime, and I've been a bit confused about the lukewarm reception it has received in America. I've heard it was crazy popular in Japan, just like FMA. I have a particular SEED forum I hang out where everyone loves SEED and its characters to death, but the rest of the anime community seems to bash it or be bored by it. SEED is really stylish, and I personally think the characters are more interesting than the Wing characters since they behave like real people generally.

I've seen SEED being accused of being a ripoff of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Well, I've never seen it and don't plan on it. To be blunt, I find watching anime that old to be painful no matter the quality of the story and characters. I've talked to friends who have seen bits and pieces of original Gundam and they said that while SEED holds similaries up to a certain point, the story takes a different turn and the characters are totally different.

SEED is my favorite anime because of the strong, likeable cast, good story, emotional content, and the heavy dose of style. It has everything I could want out of an anime, whereas my lesser favorites tend to have just one or two of those qualties.

If you are interested in the web address of that SEED forum just PM me. I wouldn't recommend going there though unless you have watched all of SEED and all of the episodes of SEED Destiny that are out. Spoilers galore.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Apr 08, 2005 at 11:03 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to see it really badly, but can't get a hold of it all now.