Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed Destiny

! ! !MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! ! !

For all those who have seen all episodes up to date what do you think of it so far? I think its turning out great its like the total opposite of Seed. I think the best part so far is when the Freedom and archangel went back into action. As for the enemy, Im not sure who it is but I think its the blue cosmos and some extremist group of the Earth forces. Cant wait to see more.

Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah this series started out pretty good. i still think seed was better so far but we'll see how it goes. as for the enemy im pretty confused myself right now... not too sure who it might be but that just makes it all the more exciting. i did think that seed got really boring in the middle tho especially cause kira was such a crybaby but then the ending was awesome. some of the best eps i have ever seen.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm really enjoying GSD so far (much better than I enjoyed the early Seed episodes).

My favorite scenes:

*SPOILERS for Gundam Seed Destiny episodes 1 through 13* just in case

Episode 7 - The Junius-7 drop while Lacus sings a soothing melody
    Episode 11 - Athrun, Dearka, and Yzak reunite and visit the gravesite of fallen comrades Nicol, Miguel, Rusty
    Episode 13 - Andy's "handgun" scene
    Episode 13 - The Return of Freedom

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm really glad to see Kira, Lacus, and the Archangel back in action. I was scared Kira was still really scarred over Frey's death. He seems to have his stuff together. As much as I like the Archangel guys, especially the goddess Lacus, I'd really like some hardcore focus on Shinn. Athrun and Kira have been getting too much attention. And I'd also like to see Stellar, Sting, and Auel get full attention. Those guys are pretty cool, and the Shinn/Stellar couple thing is going to be really entertaining. Also love the new intro for SEED Destiny.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the 2nd openning that part that interests me the most is when captain ramiaus of the archangel is holding up a gun to the guy who has the mask, except his mask is off and the experession on her face is what grabbed my attention.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is just great! But I thought that SEEDD.D was about that Shin guy... it seems like the favorite is still Kira! MEEEE! hahahaha