Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed Destiny

First of all I got to say that this is a great series even though there is only 6 episdoes out. I was just wondeirng who the bad guys in thise series will be? THe guys that stole the chaos, abyss and gaia where EArth Federation uniforms, but are they really part of the Federation or are they a renegade group?

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible that Stellar, Sting, and Auel are members of Blue Cosmos (you know, the radical Earth group in SEED?) and they are "updated" versions of the Druggie Trio (Orga, Shani, and Crot/Clotho) from SEED...but that is speculation I guess (I haven't seen episode 6 yet so if it has been explained already, forgive me).

I think that the series is leaving it purposefully ambigious as to who the real bad guys are at this point.

kai
    Newbie kai may be famous one day kai may be famous one day kai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love gundam seed DESTINY (adding effect) . Kira and Lacus are finally making their first appearance. I can't wait. Shinn looks a lil like Kira too.