Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny licence!!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gundam Seed Destiny licence!!

Gundam Seed Destiny has been licenced!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6308

This comes as no shocker to us in region 1, but it has been a long time coming now... I thought it would have been licenced way before this.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I wish they had waited awhile to announce this, but I'm not too concerned since I'm sure someone will keep fansubbing it. Hopefully they'll get the DVD's out soon and fast. It's taking too long to fill this Gundam SEED box as it is.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sweet Mother of God!! Not another Gundam..... I am gonna cry... This is as bad as power rangers, what have there been, like, 4 different versions of Gundam?
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hah, there has been probably somewhere around 20+ different Gundam series. But they aren't all directly connected or anything. Gundam's popular for a reason. Gundam series typically have good stories, good characters, and decent (if somewhat over the top) mecha action. Mechas like Gasaraki are a nice change though sometimes.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only just found out about this today whilst looking for the new torrents and was yet again annoyed by this, first Naruto then Destiny. These evil dubbers are gonna have a field day butchering these animes. So we'll probally have to endure about 25 minutes of agony at that hands of some crappy voice actor.... Then again, it may actually for once.... just maybe turn out o.k in then end...
    Last edited by BlackDeath; Mar 12, 2005 at 09:04 AM.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just hope that the dubs will be done well.
    DVDs!!!!!! YATTA!!!!!!

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate it when they licence stuff.. i mean first gundam seed then grenadier and other ones i haven't heard about.. and i mean gundam seed destiny hasn't even finished yet.. and they licenced it.. but luckly i found a site where i get feed backs and stuff.... i dunn wanna watch gundam seed destiny in english.. the voices sound too weird.. my friend is lucky.. he watches it raw.. jap

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why do you treat me so. will the gundam madness ever end?
    will the clowns in my closet leave me alone?
    The answer no it will never stop and the clown wont stop *pauses* Oh well hope it's good.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast