Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed... purchase worthy?

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed... purchase worthy?

Gundam Seed will be released in region 4 sometime after mid Febuary. I was just wondering if it's any good and is it worth buying? I watched Gundam Wing and i was bored senseless.... :-(

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam SEED is like every other Gundam, about mechs fighting in a war. If you really don't like that concept, then you won't like SEED. If you just didn't like Wing in particular, I think you'll find SEED a refreshing change. The characters in SEED are better developed and make a lot more sense. They don't break down into babbling incomprehesible statements about soldiers, war, and honor. The guys in SEED are fairly normal personality wise and have normal person worries and fears. That being said, SEED doesn't have anywhere as much political intrigue as Wing. I like to think they realized that good characterization makes a better story than political intrigue does. Finally, SEED has a lot of style going for it. The character designs, intros, and outros are just cool. It is my personal favorite anime.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No, Gundam SEED is not worth buying. In fact, the majority of anime shows that are aired on national TV are not purchase worthy. Besides, why buy it when you can watch it on TV, eh?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gundam Seed is good to watch. Just watch it on tv first and then decide if you want to buy it.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, if you watch on TV don't hold the annoying dub against it.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    We'll watch it on TV if we could trust me. At the moment there's no virtually NO anime shown on Australian TV other than Trigun, Gasaraki and Orphen... which have all been repeated for the 1000th time.
    You Americans have no idea how lucky you are.

Anyway, I was wondering myself about Gundam Seed, I was thinking of buying it possibly when the boxset came out. I've just fallen in love with the music for it ^_^
    By the way, is it a really long series, or a short one? Just out of interest.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just googled Gundam SEED. The thing is 50 episodes long. Ugh. If Madman are gonna stick with their usual 3-4 episodes per DVD, then I think I'll rent it instead. o_0 My pockets are not deep enough.

And yeah, Australia is pretty pathetic when it comes to anime.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know...I've seen it on TV and its seem boring so I think you should just save money and not but it.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast