Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Series Getting Blail?????

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gundam Series Getting Blail?????

I love every single gundam series but to some extent I think that that the series is running out of stories. My personal series is Gundam Wing. It seems like their is no more originallity in the Gundam series like Gungam Seed is almost like the Federation vrs Zoin Series. What do you think. I still love gundam though
    Last edited by ZerOraY; Nov 02, 2004 at 04:48 AM.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah there aren't many changes but i like it this way.
    but i know for sure the next gundam will be different, i just sense it *paranormal wannabe behavior*
    *does some weird thing with his hands*
    yeah for sure the next one will be different

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam SEED is awesome. I never saw original Gundam, nor do I ever want to. If SEED just steals its story I'd rather watch something with better animation. Of course, I love SEED for the characters not because it looks cool. Kira, Athrun, Lacus, and Cagalli all rock.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love all the gundam series. The one I like hte most is 0083: Stardust Memory. And yes Gundam Seed is sorta like the original series and Gundam Seed Destiny has a lot of references to the original series. Especially the core booster as the cockpit of the Gundam and the connecting of the body in midair.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like all of the gundam series but i have to say that my favorite is the gundam wing series. gundam seed is good and i really like the look of the gundams. ive nvr seen destiny though.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SEED Destiny has been good so far. People have been drawing comparisons between it and Zeta, much like how SEED was compared to the original MS Gundam, but I don't think it is a big deal as long as the series is entertaining. Gundam hasn't been running out of steam yet, seeing as how Seed Destiny's premiere episode in Japan had very good ratings (I think better than Seed and Turn-A combined, but don't quote me on that).

With that said, my favorite Gundam series is G Gundam. It is very different from the other Gundam series, since it is a hot blooded super robot series directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa (the Giant Robo director).

Can't wait for the Zeta Boxset.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they are running out, but thats ok, my favorite series was probably Srardust Memory, I prefer the Universal Century to Alternate Universes but I love SEED

How can you not love a gundam with nuclear launch capabilities

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stories aren't the issue. Just look at every other anime, they all seem to be some sort or recycled or bashed together storied nowadays. It's almost impossible to come up with something truly unique. Also, look at the designs of the MS throughout the series. Those are definitely recycled...

Anyways, for the most part though, the overall story of SEED was pretty cool. I'm starting to get into SEED Destiny, but I wanna wait alittle longer before starting to watch it.

My favorite series in the past was 08th MS Team. It had the best characters and relationships and whatnot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast