Thread: Gungrave

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

Gungrave

have any of you seen gungrave its by the same people whogave us trigun and trigun was aweseome and im starting to think gungrave is almost better then trigun its more realistic (well mostly) and its got some way good gun fights well i love it and who else loves it with me?

Newbie Kaoru may be famous one day Kaoru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    How can you say a series is better because its "more realistic?"

I've only seen one episode, may see more, may not.
    Depends on if i can get it cheap on DVD.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    lol not what i mean

trigun was great dont get me wrong

but...Gungrave is more realistic becuase its involved with some everyday situations(brandon heat and harry mcdowell get cuaght up in gang stuff and then get transfered to the mafia) its pretty cool man.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better than Trigun? Afraid not....but it is entertaining. It's still lacking in my opinon but I do see room for improvment.

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gungrave does have better graphics than Trigun. But I would have to go with Trigun because it's funny and has a meaningful plot plus there are some lessons learned as well.

Brandon Heat from Gungrave acts like a slave to Harry Mcdowell. He doeses everything that Harry tells him to do and doesn't object to it at all. This is why Brandon ticks me off. If the creator of Gungrave could have made Brandon more like a guy who knows how to think for himselve then I would have liked Gungrave. How should I say this "Brandon Heat is a slave to Harry to the end" get it, if you don't you haven't finished watching the series yet. Oh yeah Gungrave is not realistic at all it's actually the opposite.

If you're a person that just likes action and killing without the character development and a meaningful story line than Gungrave is for you.