Thread: gungrave

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks

gungrave

how many has watched gungrave that is one of the coolest shows sinced argentosomaplease leave replies

all me ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm i order the game from anime castle ..cause it was like 17 bucks. The story sounded pretty awesome so i'll probably watch it soon... after i play the game
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't really liked it. it is pretty boring in the beginning. I think it's more like a drama-mafia type anime.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, very mafia-esque. That is, until you get to the part about the undead super-dude who wants to kick some vengeful ass.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive played the games but havent seen the anime yet. THe games are fun to play.

Newbie Taski13 may be famous one day Taski13 may be famous one day Taski13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im watching the anime as it comes out on dvd, its great getting to see the past of "Grave" before he become the undead god he is in the game. For those of you who don't know, playing the game (1st one) starts off with "Grave" already undead form, with him fighting the syndicate that he once worked for. So, when you watch the anime your just seeing how it got to that point, and probly animate what you played for the 1st game as well im assuming. Both the games, and anime are very cool, creator of Trigun "Naitou" is the bomb, he is very cool IRL its no suprize he comes up with these great shows/games. (I met Naitou at Anime Expo 2000 in case your wondering, went to his panel and stuff)

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah the games are bad arse I have the whole series on dvd its prettygood

all me ^_^