Thread: Gungrave has anyone seen it before?

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Gungrave has anyone seen it before?

I was at Mall and I found a box set of Gungrave it looks really cool I have played the games before but never watched the anime is it good and should I get it?
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gungrave has anyone seen it before?

I wouldn't bother. I thought Gungrave was a waste of time. Own the games and save your cash for something good.

And the word in your sig is spelled S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L-S.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I wouldn't bother. I thought Gungrave was a waste of time. Own the games and save your cash for something good.

And the word in your sig is spelled S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L-S.
    ! Can a man defy a god, maybe there is a little Kronos in me after all.....One of the few times I would disagree with the Quan as Quan is good but I like the series though it is completely predictable it is still worth a look. I buy everything of mine but before you go off spending $150 bucks on the box set try to find some clips or maybe an episode or so.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

personally i was disappointed by the anime...they're showing it again on g4....i've only played the first game and liked that, but the anime sux imo...kinda boring considering it could've been more action-packed (and more violent)

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm....it looks ok, but make sure that when u buy an anime, make sure u rent it out or see an episode or two before buying a box set for $150.00. Bcoz you will be wasting money if u buy the box set and find out you can't stand to watch the anime.......like chiefblackhammer said....watch it first and then you can decide if u want to buy it or not!

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!