Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Guns!

Ok, a thread for all you gun lovers! What kind of guns do you have or wish you had and to help with a discussion how do you feel about gun laws and the restrictions they place!

I own several guns:

Pistols
    1) .22 Beretta
    2) .45 Sig Sauer
    3) .9mm Glock
    4) .357 Taurus

Rifles
    1) .50 Barrett M82A1 (Hell yes)
    2) .303 British
    3) .22 Marlin
    4) 7mm Remington
    5) .308 Winchester
    6) .300 Weatherby
    7) .270 Savage
    8) M4A1 carbine (Special thanks to my brother, a cop, for this one!)
    9) .243 Rugar

Shotgun/muzzleloaders
    1) .12 Beretta
    2) .45 Knight
    3) .50 Thompson Contender

Bow (not a gun but just for the heck of it)
    1) Matthews Outback

Also gun laws suck, no reason for them. Not an NRA member but I still feel restrictions on my rights are bad!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 26, 2005 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forgot my part, and no double postin!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guns!

I have a 20 gauge shotgun ,really my dads but he let's me use it. And my .22 lever action henry repeating rifle... and I've shot a .25 barretta spy pistol, that gun was sweet.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Guns... Sweet.
    I have a .357 magnum (Taurus) and .44 (Ruger). I used to have a Russian SKS, but it was confiscated(sp?) somethin' like 5-6 years ago. It's okay though, 'cause I never used it except to shoot cactus and such in the middle of the desert. I was kind of intimidated by it, too. I was only 14.
    As for gun laws: I guess they're governmentally necessary. However, they don't really work at all. Scratch off the ID# of the gun and all they know is it was stolen or sold illegally. Both of mine are scratched off, since I'm not legally allowed to have my guns, but I'm not tryin' to f--k with the tweekers around here. I'd rather just shoot/shoot at/threaten a thievin' piece of sh-t like them.
    If you can vote, you should be able to own a gun legally. That's how I feel.
    Transferring the bow talk from the other thread; 70-yard bull's-eye, that's sweetness. Shoot somebody's eye out before they ever see ya and then just pelt 'em.
    Witnesses shall be blinded as well!! Man... Anybody that's got mass-skill with a bow has a ton of respect from me. So silent, so deadly. Ah, to be a bow-assassin.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 26, 2005 at 03:12 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I had a couple of uzis

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the sound shotguns make,*giggle*
    I dont have a gun,but I think there cool

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2354
    I like the sound shotguns make,*giggle*
    I dont have a gun,but I think there cool
    My friend and I went dove huntin' a couple weeks ago and yeah, shotguns rule! I had never pulled the trigger of a shotgun before that day. It was a thrill, to say the least.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

(Sigh) if my dad still had the 45.magnum i love magnums.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't own any firearms. Well I do own a bb rifle which can shoot through cans, bottles, and some doors. I do, however own a few blades. I own a folding knife which I've spent 30 minutes trying to find the name of, or at least an image of it. This one has a serrated blade which curves sharply inward and ends in a sharp point, you cannot stab with this knife, only gouge *shudders*

I also own a dagger which has a foot long blade which is curved backwards (traditional of Asian blades) and adorned with shiny red stuff. Unfortunatly I do not have it sharpened (yet)

I own a boken shortsword (about 2 feet long) and a longer boken (about 4 1/2 feet long)

And I also own a Katana which I like to keep secret from the local law enforcement. I'm not sure how long it is as I've not got it with me at the moment, however I would say the blade of it is around 3 feet long or more. This too has yet to be sharpened.

EDIT: Whoops forgot to mention the guns I wish to aquire.

I want an AutoMag 44 pistol, as tempting as the AutoMag V is I'll have to pass on it. I also wouldn't mind owning my personal favorite weapon, the Russian made RPK-74 light machine gun which is much better than your average AK-47/74. But if I can't get ahold of that I'll settle for the fun, but heavy H&K21 not-so-light machinegun.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Sep 26, 2005 at 04:25 PM. Reason: RPK is a light machine gun not an ass. rifle my bad

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast