Thread: Gunslinger Girl

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Gunslinger Girl

Anime was good but the ending left too much to viewer(It still made me cry) ... Like what will happend to Henrietta and others in near future.
    Is there new season coming or is that The End...
    I have heard that story continues in manga, is that true?

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah unfortunately i think that was it.........

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have enjoyed the series better if there was more action.... like the first episode for example, where the girls are working together on missions with guns blazing.... one girl attacks the enemy head on while the other girl is sniping... good stuff.

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that was one of those series that was supposed to be bitter-sweet. yes, henrietta survives and is more or less a tragic heroine. but who's to say she wouldn't take herself out in the near future? imo, this series was more drama than action. the creators wanted you to see the girls as people instead of killing machines. at least that's what i got out of it.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard that story continues in manga, is that true?
    Yeah, the story continues in the manga. Too bad it is taking forever for the manga to be released here - I've only seen volume 1 at stores, and it has been forever since its release.