Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: gurls and guys how do you get a guy or girl to notice you?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    slap him, and tell him you love him, that would work for me.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strip.

And set yourself on fire.

Dumbassery aside, have you tried saying a simple "Hi"?

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a girl and if I want a guy to notice me I introduce myself and get to know him 9through hobbies or work or school) and then ask him to go to a movie or somthing dont wait for the clumsy oaf to ask you! (clumsy oaf can go either way genderwise)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just be your self.

I know thats an old and very commen answer, but it works. If the person you like is interested in you, you shoudln't act like something you aren't, because a relationship based on that will fail.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as for me, I don't care if guys notice me or not. And the "I don't care" attitude just attracts them like flies, I don't know what it is!

So don't try to be noticed, just do whatever you nomrally do, because they notice you, they just don't say anything. Most people never say anything, but it doesn't mean they don't like you. I've liked a quite a few guys in my day, and never told them.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    just tell him how you feel but dont make ur friend ask him out for you that all ways gets me mad that a girl cant ask me her self and wear some thing that would catch his eyes but nothing that would make you look slutty unless he likes that kind of stuff and other than that go with the flow ask him out or make little suggesttions that you want him to ask you out on a date than it should be smooth sailling from there come talk to me if you need more advice ill hit you up as soon as possible

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1
    just tell him how you feel but dont make ur friend ask him out for you that all ways gets me mad that a girl cant ask me her self and wear some thing that would catch his eyes but nothing that would make you look slutty unless he likes that kind of stuff and other than that go with the flow ask him out or make little suggesttions that you want him to ask you out on a date than it should be smooth sailling from there come talk to me if you need more advice ill hit you up as soon as possible
    Or you could have your friend see if he is intrested in you, so you don't get hurt.

Still though, I wouldn't dress up differently, because then you would be seen as trying too hard, and he will know you want him. And so he will use you, or treat you like dirt, because he knows, you will do things for him without really even knowing that much about his personality.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Approach them, talk about anything. Know that you have nothing to loose until you gain.

Communicate....Be honest but don't expect it in return. Make sure they're worthly of your trust.

[J]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast