Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: guys morals and manners

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not all men are vulgar, it all really depends on the way they were brought up. I on the other hand wouldnt treat women as mere objects, besides i am engaged with a beautiful woman and shes all i need. Its pointless to be a "Player", all that will lead to is the risk of getting AIDs or having the burden of finding out that youve made some random girl pregnant and not be able to handle it. Yes males are overpowered by lust, but only because women taunt them. so in reality both genders are to blame.

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I beleive you have made a good point vancross.

it dose depent much on how the guy is brought up.

wether or not he is taught respect and morals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    ^_^
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well for some guys it's a sport, and so they have something else to compete with each other over.

I myself hate it when guys are like that, and so obviously I'm not one. But sadly I used to be like that, and oddly I got more dates whe I was like that.

Also in a way some guys think that they're better off being that way, I mean it's wrong, but they feel it's the only way they can get a girl. I mean I myself question this sometimes, not the fact about getting a girl, haha, but the fact that girls seem to hook up with the guys that are the typre of which your speaking of.

It may perhaps be that they're attracted to those guys that are revered by other guys, I mean that are visibly revered by others. Because there are some guys that have the respect of others but only in secret, lol, I feel stupid saying that, but I know it from my own life. I mean I can get girls, and although I'm not a "man's man" everyone I know respects me for some attribute that I posess, and yet girls seem to go for all the guys that are just out to "get some." I mean some of these guys have no good qualities about them, so again I must wonder why, even though women hate it, do they fall for such things?

Basically what I mean is that it's caused by guys just trying to out do each other, and become what they believe is "popular", and also that women in a way cause guys to be like that seeing as how those "popular" guys get all the girls. In my opinion though, those girls aren't always the best anyway, haha.

As it's been sad before, the setup of society is mostly to blame.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    but the most important point is that while some girls tend to like jerks, that we dont get desperate and fall into that category right??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Well yeah, the only way to stop it is to not become part of it.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I hear what you're saying Dragor, that girls date those type of guys because it's part of the social popularity order. I wonder if many even realise that it is like that?

I made many observations about this when growing up in school, mostly because I was on the outside looking in. I wasn't a nerd (then heh heh) but I wasn't in the social circles; outcast really because I couldn't afford nice "in" clothes and I refused to smoke or take drugs.

I suspect most of the people I liked at the time rejected me because I wasn't high enough in that order, that it is some kind of embarassment to be seen with someone socially lower than you. So much for progression of humanity, it is just like nobles and commoners in a different context...

But I learned to accept myself. I wasn't prepared to be another sheep to do things just because they were popular, so I could be accepted by a group of idiots and I found others who feel that way too. So thankfully, there are still caring and romantic guys (and girls) left in the world lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserD
    I hear what you're saying Dragor, that girls date those type of guys because it's part of the social popularity order. I wonder if many even realise that it is like that?

I made many observations about this when growing up in school, mostly because I was on the outside looking in. I wasn't a nerd (then heh heh) but I wasn't in the social circles; outcast really because I couldn't afford nice "in" clothes and I refused to smoke or take drugs.

I suspect most of the people I liked at the time rejected me because I wasn't high enough in that order, that it is some kind of embarassment to be seen with someone socially lower than you. So much for progression of humanity, it is just like nobles and commoners in a different context...

But I learned to accept myself. I wasn't prepared to be another sheep to do things just because they were popular, so I could be accepted by a group of idiots and I found others who feel that way too. So thankfully, there are still caring and romantic guys (and girls) left in the world lol
    I know exactly what you mean man, I think I am similar to you, except that I didn't even know what was suppose to be "in" and I couldn't afford weed cuz those guys at school sold it at a high price. Though my school had a dress code, you backpack, your hairstyle, your shoes, and the condition of your uniform tells all.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Well my experience is from being there while it all happens. I mean I'm friends with all the guys that are in the "in" crowd, haha. But I don't conform with everything they believe is "cool" I do my own thing. So I'm close to these events when they happen, and I hear all the stories, but since most people don't realize that I hang out with them because I'm different, I'm not viewed as being "popular." And I just find it funny how all these guys think I'm the greatest, and yet I do not posess the same views as them on some things, such as relationships with the opposite sex. But even so, since I'm not seen as "popular" the "popular" girls want very little to do with me, even though some of them find me attractive, which only makes things seem even more humorous, haha.
    Fortunately for me however none of them are really what I am looking for anyway, haha.

So anyway all they are trying to do is to improve or maintain their "image." Like KaiserD was getting at with the being seen with a person of a lower "social level."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast