Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: guys morals and manners

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowa
    why do most guys just care about "getting some" and how much girls they can get it from? I mean most they guys I know treat girls like crap.

I cant stand this.

... I guess this is why I am sort of a loner.

so can you answer me this: why is it that most guys these days have no respect manners or moral value.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    See this is what I hate most you group all guys in one box and say where pigs, dog, ect... when while in fact not all guy are out to get laid some acturaly want what we have come to call love. Now I know you didnt say all guys but thats usealy how it gose and I take it your in your teeing that this age (and seeing as I myself am a teen) most guys are out to "get sum" now there are the few cases where a guy really wants a long term type of relasionship and thats why they are off the fi marketl. Guy dont usealy stop trying to get in your pants like its there life goal till there older even then they try but still sex istn importan, and I feel bad for anyone who thinks it is
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are alot of nice guys out there and there are alot of nice girls out there, but they can be hard to find though because neither advertise! So forget the guys/girls who are advertising, open your eyes and look around, and you just might be surprised.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys try to get some because that's our nature... i mean guys think about sex more than girls, that's just go it is. Yeah, it's true you would eventually get some, so why pressure it. But guys pressure because they know that are girls that would get them some.. you know what i mean.
    Think about it. If every girl would say no to a player, there would be none. But there are still girls, who are not mentally stable, that like to be treated like crap and like all the drama and chaos of a relationship with one of this guys, right?
    Every guy had gone through this (yeah every guy, don't lie now), but eventually some guys grow out of this How many girls kind i screw stage. Either you didn't grow up in an enviroment where men treated women like crap, or realize that a girl that gives it up that easy is not worth.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Guys are always competing. So..a natural part of their lifestyle.
    Me? Competitive? -snort- Bwahaha! I'm the laziest man alive! At the same time, I know how to show respect when it is needed, and also how to shut peeps down when they deserve it. I'm not the kindest of fellows - look at most of my posts in AO... ^^;; - but I can be nice sometimes.

Oh, and this whole concept of 'gettin' some'? That's the biggest crock of manwhoring crap I've ever seen. With double the manwhores.

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks
    It makes me mad evrytime I see how some guys deminish the actual value of women, I`m speaking as a guy say that it is embarassing because sometimes we are in a group of guys and there is always a butthead that acts like that and all the group looks bad in front of the girls.

Some of us are actually looking for a meaningfull and long lasting relationship.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damn... every guy that posted in this tread (except for a couple of them) denies ever treated a women like crap, that all they do is respect them. Which is cool..and that how is supposed to be.
    But come on we've all done it, ones at least, being a jerk to a girl.
    WOW! Is every guy in this forum that nice?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HRob
    Damn... every guy that posted in this tread (except for a couple of them) denies ever treated a women like crap, that all they do is respect them. Which is cool..and that how is supposed to be.
    But come on we've all done it, ones at least, being a jerk to a girl.
    WOW! Is every guy in this forum that nice?
    cant say the same for me, because I have yet to be in a relationship

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe these kind of men should try to enlighten themselves instead of proceeding with lack of respect towards women, a good way to do it is read books such as Stephen Arterburn's "Every man's battle". Excellent book in my opinion.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast