Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: guys morals and manners

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HRob
    Damn... every guy that posted in this tread (except for a couple of them) denies ever treated a women like crap, that all they do is respect them. Which is cool..and that how is supposed to be.
    But come on we've all done it, ones at least, being a jerk to a girl.
    WOW! Is every guy in this forum that nice?
    Its one thing to be mean to a girl its another to look at the as objects for sexual gradifcasion.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowa
    why do most guys just care about "getting some" and how much girls they can get it from? I mean most they guys I know treat girls like crap.

I cant stand this.

... I guess this is why I am sort of a loner.

so can you answer me this: why is it that most guys these days have no respect manners or moral value.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Kowa, I for one am not like that. I treat girls kindly. I haff two female friends, we are a wierd bunch when we are together. We act so immature it is funny. Except my best friend that is a guy gets embarassed too easily when I'm around them. We tease him about it.
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Newbie Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont know how to reply about this... but what i think is ...
    theres a lot of people in this world, most of them i find is bad(guy or girl).
    But for sure we dont have the right to say every guy or every girl are bad right?
    just some of them born to be that way or the way their parent taught them.
    So i understand what Kowa saying =)
    Fumo~fu~! Mo~fu! Mo~fu~mo!* (Respect people, or i will shot u!)

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    As i said in a different thread, I am biologically a guy, but I majorly act like a chic, and want a tomboy girlfriend.

Adding on to that, I am one weird dude when I comes to wemon. I am totally not interested in "gettin some" but am atracted to wemon anyways. (I think its thier kawaii personalities)

If you don't believe me, well that would be understandable considering how sleezy guys are (you should hear them talk about wemon around other guys)

But I do say that I am one of the rare insane people who just doesn't want to EVER "do it"

(but I do wanna get married someday.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5