Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gym Class Confessions

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Gym Class Confessions

well....i thought it was about time for another one of my "confession" threads. Cmon start talking....as for me, i got pantsed in the locker room while changing back in junior high. Wacky experience. Also that same day i launched a basketball at the back of some guys head for no real reason just because our team lost. Good times..

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't have gym but i have P.E. and i don't seem to remember much happening to me it it above the age of 6 other than i in general suck at it. but bellow 6 one funny thing that didn't happen to me much was that if you forgot your P.E. kit you had to run about in your underwear, and my ex always forgot her kit. oh yeah and i was occasionally attacked in there, and i had my first real kiss with a girl in a changing room.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    They make you run around in your underwear. Dam the gym teachers must have been a bunch of pedos?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    man, narrator what's with you and the recent confession threads...

for me, it was elementary and play kickball and you could already guess that my shoe became the fly ball instead of the ball itself, then during middle school when wrestling was the "thing" and I got stunned (a move) by some other guy

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i had my first real kiss with a girl in a changing room.
    ...whoa...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    man, narrator what's with you and the recent confession threads...

for me, it was elementary and play kickball and you could already guess that my shoe became the fly ball instead of the ball itself, then during middle school when wrestling was the "thing" and I got stunned (a move) by some other guy
    Why oh why wasn't I there to piledrive you, would have saved me alot of trouble...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Why oh why wasn't I there to piledrive you, would have saved me alot of trouble...
    you and YOUR homosexual moves huh??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Back in HS, locker fight started, this guy pulled out a knife and cut open the other guys face and slashed him in the stomach.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    you and YOUR homosexual moves huh??
    No weak, face to crotch tombstone piledrivers of course, I was thinking more in the lines of a double underhook piledriver.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast