Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: .Hack

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If The World came around... if, mind you... then it would most likely be a PC game. It wouldn't be a VR game, either... that's kind of not possible quite yet, not in such a massive proportion. I'd have to say that it would be a PC MMO that features the same kinds of classes and events, but there's no way they could get it to be such a massive network of VR units.

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i bought 1-3 the other day, i've played the first one a lot but have yet to move on. it's quite good but getting a little repetitive, but im a perfectionist, so i'll complete them all :P

it's a good concept, just could have been all on one disc, or more effort put into it
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Newbie Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude that'll be sick...to play in the "the world" is just so cool... i just hope-bet it will be-you don't have to pay. but then where are you gonna get funds to update it n stuff right? oh poo

i like the whole idea of this anime. i think i'm gonna buy all 4 to see what happens n stuff

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
    What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? -George Eliot

|e-mail me|my journal|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I dislike the repeative deal. The first was awesome ~ mutation was great, but the 3rd and 4th were.........uuuuuhhhhh noy ing ...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    just a quick question:

i've just completed the first game, and want to move onto the second game. my question is, if i start the new game and overwrite my save from the first game, can i still insert the first game and get items etc, ryu book things? try to do that final goblin thing.

i just don't wanna overwrite then find i can't go back. just need to know if the saves are backwards compatible as well as forward.
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3