Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: .Hack games

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks

.Hack games

Hi, I know these games date back to a few years ago, and I still haven't gotten the will to try one of the .Hack games.

I was wondering if there were some .Hack fans on the forum that could give me some info on what the games are like.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, .Hack is a pretty decent game. It has this online game feel to it. It's fun to level up since you have a pretty near-infinite locations to visit. The graphics are pretty cool and so is the music. Leveling up could get a bit boring at times though since it gets pretty repeatative. The plot is okay but personally, I don't like it very much. Game's fun to play though.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have only played the first one....so far. I really enjoyed it but I would really recomend seeing the video's first since they're a setup for the games. There's alot of stuff in the game I wouldn't have caught if I hadn't.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks
    It has this online game feel to it.
    Yeah that's the problem, it feels like your in an online game, but your really not. Though I do like to entertain myself, I do that a lot. I just hope there isn't a whole bunch of talking/searching for people.
    I am aware that the game is full of reading other character's e-mails or something like that. Is this a good addition to the game, or does it just get boring and pointless?

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think its an excellent game. It gives that whole online experience. The only two problems I think I found is the fact that its not an online game yet, and those Data Corrupted dungeons. Darn those dungeons, if it weren't for those dungeons I would've ended the game with all of my people at level 99. But no I had to data drain my way down a level and never got it back.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    it tis ok i think

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think .hack is pretty awesome...I have all four of them and pretty much beat all of them and I have to say that it's worth the time and effort. It has a really good story and the gameplay is time-based. So you don't have to wait to attack, you can attack when ever you want.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Thanks
    Yeah I like real-time combat in role-playing games. But I have another question: can two manual players play at the same time?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast