Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haibane Renmei

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

Haibane Renmei

hi i was looking thru some anime and came across this title

Haibane Renmei

got a small description of it but not much about the anime, looks good from the pics

anyone heard of it? wud to hear some reviews of it
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haibane Renmei is one of my favorite anime of all time! It's not much for action but great for a fantasy drama. The characterization is great, and the characters are all really likeable. It's a great well rounded story that's full of emotion both positive and negative. Highly recommended.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, this series is great. It is very dramatic, and the characters are all very well developed. The story is original, the music is wonderful, and it keeps you in a thinking, somber mood. I like it for that very reason. The original doujin is also awesome, although they run for about 25 bucks a pop, if I remember correctly. It is one of my favorites, also!

Newbie Foley may be famous one day Foley may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It touches... what youre here get it!!! :P....

I dunno its well made! its something we havent used to see... very emotional

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Remarkable anime series....very moving and involving. Amazing art direction and a soundtrack thats a must have.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of my only favourite anime(s) I have that isn't also one of my favourite manga... if you know what I mean. It's truly an original series, that's whimsically, surreal, mysterious... but also very real and very touching. I love it. It can be a little slow and moody at times, but the over all story of it makes it all worth while.
    It's an anime that will be on your mind for some time after watching it, as alot of things aren't explained, leaving alot up to individual interpation.
    What the Haibane really are, and the true meaning of the world they live in, you'll find yourself searching for your own answers, but despite the lack of answer this anime gives you, it's never a downside..... if anything, what makes this anime so good, is the mystery.
    I highly recommend it too. Plus the art in it is simply gorgeous. Yoshitoshi Abe is a genius. ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    AWesome anime
    TRuly T-T awesome.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Aye, narrator is right... the soundtrack is awesome. I bought the first DVD, then immediately bought the soundtrack. Amazing music.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast